If you have your Virtualization disabled, you may have to check and enable Virtualization through your PC BIOS. Follow the instructions below to access and enable the Virtualization feature in your PC BIOS.
*The layout of BIOS may vary depending on your hardware.
- Reboot your computer
- Right before your OS loads, press Delete, Esc, F1, F2, or F4 depending on the key that appears on your screen to enter BIOS mode.
- In the BIOS settings, go to Advanced Mode and find CPU Configuration.
- Look for any of the following options to enable.
- Intel VT-x
- Intel Virtualization Technology
-AMD Virtualization Technology
- Virtualization Extensions
*If you do not find any settings related to Virtualization, it may mean that your system does not have the Virtualization feature.
- Save your changes and reboot.
Your Virtualization should now be enabled.
***Note: If you are using AVG/AVAST Antivirus, you might have to configure the settings as well. Please check this article. https://support.games.lol/hc/en-us/articles/360002281756-How-do-I-configure-my-Avast-AVG-Antivirus-settings-for-Games-lol- ***