If you have Virtualization enabled but you are still experiencing performance issues, it may be possible that Hyper-V is enabled on your system and is affecting the performance of Games.lol while running games. Disabling Hyper-V will improve performance of the game significantly. You can disable Hyper-V by following the steps below:
- Go to Control Panel → Programs → Turn Windows Features on or off
- Depending on your Windows OS version, you might have to uncheck other options. Look for the following and make sure they are unchecked:
- Hyper V
- Windows Hypervisor Platform
- Windows Sandbox
- Virtual Machine Platform
- Click "OK." Windows Feature will apply the changes and will request to restart your PC. Allow Windows to restart your PC to apply the changes.
- Once disabled, the games should be able to run much smoother.